EBS Risk Insurance
We all may have experienced a mishap or illness in our life time. You might even know of someone who was diagnosed with a serious illness or was off work for a number of months.
However, are you prepared should such an event happen to you or a family member? Do you have insurance cover in place that can protect you and your family should you die or were no longer able to earn an income? We all hope it will never happen to one of us… but what if!!
The risk insurance products listed below can help protect you and your family;
- EBS Life Cover: Provides a lump-sum payment in the event of your death
- EBS Living Assurance Benefit: Provides a lump sum payments in the event of you suffering a critical condition such as cancer, stoke
- EBS Family Protection Benefit: Provides an income in the event of your death, rather than a lump sum payment
- EBS Total Permanent Disablement Benefit: Provide a lump-sum payment if you suffer a total permanent disablement
- EBS Income Protection Benefit: Guards your greatest asset - your power to earn. It provides a monthly payment in the event you are unable to work due to accident or sickness
- EBS Mortgage Protection: Package life and income protection cover to ensure your mortgage is paid if you die or are unable to work due to accident or sickness
What EBS offers you!
Our collective bargaining strength enables us to offer you:
- Choice: we offer a range of risk cover options from some of the leading insurance providers in New Zealand.
- Premium discount: a plan that offers a genuine 10% premium discount off standard insurance rates. This offer is extended to your partner irrespective of their occupation.
- The 10% premium discount is not a one off but is applicable for the life of the policy.
If you would like to talk to an EBS Representative about your risk insurance requirements or would like a review of what you already have in place, simply fill in the online form or call our Helpline on 0800 268 3763.